Thursday, April 21, 2011

EyeLiner & EyeLash Booster 2 in 1 !

Hi Lovlies! Yesterday I saw a great deal on Cyutiishortiis’s blog. It is a eyeliner & an eyelash booster 2 in 1.


there is a coupon to get $5 off!! Currently there is a 40% off on the product, so with the additional $5 off, the total came out to be just a little over $2!!! 

Even though it seems pretty cheap, I still only bought one just to test it out first. Of course, I wouldn’t be able to tell any eyelash growth with just one day, but the eyeliner is really easy to use! I only had one other liquid pen eyeliner before this one. It was a Dior, and I thought it was expensive & the liquid ran out really fast, so I never bought another liquid eyeliner pen. However, with the discount I think this is a really worth buy & if the eye booster truly works than I might just buy it even without discount in the future!! ( & I think I’m going to buy more tonight...^^ ) 


Enjoy! & let me know what you think of the eyeliner =)  If you read the coupon, it can also apply to any Physicians Formula Brand items ! 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment