Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Wait Is Over: Calvin Klein Beauty at Sephora.com


Calvin Klein’s new beauty line is now available at Sephora.com. These color cosmetics for the face, eyes, lips, and nails are priced between $10 and $32.

From the looks of the Calvin Klein Beauty page on Sephora, I wasn’t the only one anxiously awaiting its arrival. Many colors are already listed as “temporarily out of stock” – which could mean Sephora is still waiting on shipments, or some over-enthusiastic beauty junkies are giving their credit cards a workout.

Unluckily for me, the Delicious Luxury Crème Lipstick in Fusion (I fell in love with this bold fuchsia/red shade after seeing it in January’s Allure magazine) is nowhere to be found on the website.* This alluring hue (see, left) is simply stunning - so I'm determined to hunt it down. You know what they say about nothing good coming easy.

*If you happen to locate a tube of Fusion, please email me. I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment