Thursday, January 17, 2008

Team Fierce

I don’t post about Project Runway too often. Don’t get me wrong; I’ve got plenty of love for PR. I just fear that my beauty posts would be outnumbered. That’s how much I love the show.

Last night, the designers were placed in teams and told to create an avant-garde look based on their model's hairstyle. Then - as if this challenge wasn’t already challenging enough - Tim ‘make it work’ Gunn appears half way though the episode, to announce that each duo must also create a ready-to-wear look that compliments the first design.

Well, genius that he is, Christian led “Team Fierce” to victory – by transforming 40 yards of organza into 8 feet of fabulosity! Nina was hella impressed; as the dress came down the catwalk, she couldn’t conceal her delight. This week, the star of the show was – hands down – Christian and Chris’ garment. But, not to be outdone, the Tresemme and L’Oreal folks turned it out!

Whose hair and makeup reigned on the runway? I have an opinion. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment