Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shiny, Unhappy People

I thought I was done being Miss Greasy Face. In September, I waved goodbye to the oil slick that had summer vacationed on my t-zone. Little did I realize it would be home for the holidays.

I love the way super-rich winter moisturizers soothe my chapped, flaky face; my skin is so thirsty in the morning that it just drinks in the moisture. But by 10 am, I’m rummaging in my purse for my powder compact. And at the end of the day, I’m dabbing at my face with napkins left over from my Saladworks lunch.

If I could get away with the same gel moisturizer I use during warm months, I would; but as luck would have it, when I try wearing a lightweight moisturizer in the winter, I end up looking something like this…


Well, thanks to Eve Lom Moisturiser SPF 15, the oil slick took another vacation – which I think will be a permanent one. Somehow it manages to pamper my parched skin, without any shine or greasy residue; I apply a liberal amount in the AM and I’m shine-free all day - and all night. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone, regardless of skin type. It’s just that good.

Isn’t it time you learned all about Eve? Eve Lom products are available at Space NK and evelom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment