Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don’t Hate Me Cuz I Get Free Stuff

One of the perks of having a beauty blog is that I get free products to test and review. So while my trips to the makeup counters, drugstores, and beauty boutiques are less frequent than in the past – once in a while, a product makes such an impression on me that I’ll gladly reach into my wallet. Urban Decay Lip Envy is one such product (I heart the ‘Envious’ shade).

This stain provides a long-lasting wash of color that dries to a semi-matte finish. Swipe it on lips for a “I just ate a popsicle – aren’t I cute?” look. Or layer it for a deep, inky stain.

Lip Envy comes in inkwell-esque packaging, and has a delicate vanilla scent.

Spoiled Pretty tip: after applying Lip Envy (in Envious) to lips, add lip balm, for a natural look; or layer clear gloss on top, for a sexy lacquered effect. Either way, you'll make every girl in the room pink with envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment