Thursday, January 10, 2008

Three Cheers For T3!!!


After reading countless rave reviews, I jumped on the T3 bandwagon. And let me tell you – I’m gonna ride it ‘til the wheels fall off.

T3 Bespoke Labs Featherweight Dryer is what ‘good hair’ dreams are made of. Every time I use it, I fall deeper and deeper in love with this hair dryer. How do I love T3? Let me count the ways:

*1800 watt, 2-speed/heat settings plus cool shot
*Tourmaline technology and infrared heat reduces static electricity
*Negative ions add moisture and sheen
*Eliminates the frizzy, “blow dried” look
*Seals hair cuticle – resulting in sleek, glossy hair
*Evaporates water in the hair faster, cutting drying time by up to 60%
*Super lightweight (13 ounces)
*Quieter than traditional hair dryers
*Chic bejeweled handle

With my old hair dryer, I would mix 2 or 3 different leave-in conditioners/hair creams in my hands, slather it on - then spend 20 minutes blowing it dry. Mind you, it only takes 10-15 minutes to dry my hair completely, but I had to dry in shifts because my arm and shoulder would start to give out. Once I was “finished,” I would apply a serum to make the cuticle lay down, then spend another few minutes sealing in the shine with another blast from the dryer. And after all that, my hair still looked puffy and parched.

Before T3 came into my life, blow drying was an exercise in endurance. Now, I actually look forward to drying my hair, because the end result is healthy looking hair – not wrecked and ravaged like before. Plus, I find myself applying less hair products because I just don’t need them anymore.

I am such a T3 convert that when I went to see Erik, my hairdresser, a few weeks ago, I took along my Featherweight. You heard me right. And guess what? Erik fell in love too. He used the T3 Featherweight in conjunction with 360 Plump (a weightless, non-sticky hair plumper created by T3 and Orlando Pita) – and nothing else. After Erik was finished styling my hair, he was absolutely blown away (there I go again) by how thick, bouncy, and naturally lustrous my hair looked.

The only downside to this dryer is its $200 price tag. But trust me – and I’m not exaggerating – it’s a steal considering the time and hassle it will save you. Plus, it’s kinder and gentler on your hair than the dryer sitting in the cabinet underneath your sink; and if you care about your hair, sooner or later, you’ll need to start taking care of it – or you won’t have any left.

Bottom line: a T3 hair dryer is a solid beauty investment, with rich dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment