Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Genie In A Bottle


I don’t run. Walk briskly? Sometimes. In rare instances, I’ve been known to jog…whilst being chased by leash-less animals or trying to catch the bus when I’m running late for work. But run? Uh-uh.

On the flip side, my eye makeup loves to run. Yeah, child…seems like every shadow and liner I bring home has a case of the can’t-sit-still. A few hours after I’ve painstakingly applied said makeup to my lids, the color starts to migrate south. And all that you can do is clean yourself up, and wonder how long you’ve been walking around with raccoon eyes. Right? Wrong.

A few weeks ago, I decided to try Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion. And let me tell you – it stopped my vagabond eye makeup dead in its tracks. The primer works in three ways: eye shadow and liner last longer, color is more vibrant, and there’s no creasing. All you do is swipe it on your lids before applying eye makeup. It dries almost instantly – and a little goes a very long way.

One tube of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion will knock you back $15, but Urban Decay also sells an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo for $25 – so you can stock up or share your beauty booty with a friend in need.

Urban Decay is also available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment