Monday, January 14, 2008

The Bluest Eye

This past weekend, I traveled to my parents’ house to spend some quality with the fam. My sister, who is still at home on ‘winter break’ from college (remember those days?) was rocking the most amazing eye makeup eva – and I couldn’t stop staring. Finally, I asked what she was wearing – and she produced a brand-new Sephora bag with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant and Sephora Waterproof Mascara in Blue 02.

She was gracious enough to let me test them out; and I was so amazed by how beautifully bright my eyes looked that - at 7:30pm - I ran out to Sephora to buy my own.

Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide on Pencil is a creamy liner that effortlessly glides over your lid. The color is blendable for the first 30 seconds, then dries to a long-lasting finish that lasts all day and all night. Available in twelve shades, these pencils can be used for a hint of color – or more liberally, for a theatrical effect.

Sephora Waterproof Mascara is perfect for mascara lovers who hate smudges and smears. It’s a little on the dry side, but I can’t deny how it makes my eyes POP when paired with the aforementioned liner. Plus, it’s only $10 – so you can justify buying vibrant turquoise mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment