Monday, January 28, 2008

Ooh Bop – Fashion Week


The most amazing thing has happened! I have been invited to cover New York Fashion Week, as a beauty correspondent! Can you believe it? This time last year, I didn’t really know what a blog was; now I have my own, and I’m going to Fashion Week. I’m ecstatic!

I have been invited backstage - by MAC Cosmetics - to interview the MAC Makeup Artists and MAC Product Development Executives. I will be behind the scenes at Alexandre Herchcovitch, Tadashi Shoji, Carmen Marc Valvo, and Donna Karan. Additionally, I will be having cocktails and dinner at Koi with other members of the Total Beauty family; and the next night, I will attend a dinner at Indochine – organized by MAC – for a select group of beauty bloggers.

I will be chronicling my Fashion Week experience for Spoiled Pretty – so stay tuned for breaking news, tips, trends, interviews, and ridiculously fabulous giveaways!

Details continue to unfold – so I may have more great news to share before I jet off (actually, I’ll be riding Amtrak) to NYC on Friday.

The only thing that could make this better is if, while I’m in NYC, someone mistakes me for Kerry Washington. Fat chance, I know – but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment