Thursday, January 3, 2008

An Amazing Discovery


If you’ve never dabbled in DuWop before, get thee to Sephora and pick up the Discovery Kit, a set of five DuWop makeup must-haves. The kit includes a full size version of Lip Venom - as well as miniature versions of Amber Eyes (an eyeshadow palette with a base amber shade, a deeper version, and a cream liner), Blush Therapy in Hug, Venom Gloss in Lantana, and Lash Lacquer mascara in Carbon Black. The products are packaged in the cutest reusable train case.

Cult favorite Lip Venom has been named the best lip plumper by Sephora, Good Housekeeping, and Elle - but to be honest, it’s a bit too aggressive for my liking. Then again, I have sensitive skin and I don’t need much enhancement in that area.

My personal fav of the bunch is another award winner, Blush Therapy. After only using it once, it became my #1 cheek color choice. The cream glides on like a gel, but dries to a sheer velvety powder. It blends effortlessly and the finished result more closely resembles a natural flush than shiny gel stains or regular powder blush. And to top it all off, literally, it has aromatherapy oils built into the cap.

Blush Therapy’s latest award is a spot on my Best of Beauty 2007 list. It was also one of the products I used to achieve my New Year’s Eve look. On my next trip to Sephora, I definitely plan to purchase in at least two more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment