Friday, December 21, 2007

This Holiday, I Wish You Laughter


Here’s one thing you probably don’t know about me. I am an expert gift wrapper. I take pleasure in the holidays, not just for obvious reasons, but because it gives me the opportunity to flaunt my knack for gift wrap.

But I recognize that not everyone is as gifted as yours truly…gifted, get it?

[Crickets]

So if you’ve got any last-minute gifts to buy, here’s a suggestion. The bath and body products from Space NK are fantastically fragrant, and the gift sets come in the most charming packages – so there’s no wrapping required!

Space NK’s founder, Nicky Kinnaird’s travels inspired the indulgent products. Of the line’s many scent options, I prefer Laughter – which is fragranced with “an uplifting blend of lime, rosemary and juniper enlivened by an unexpected sweet, spicy bite of ginger.”

The Ultimate Experience in Laughter is a perfect introduction to the Space NK Bath & Body range; it includes Body Wash, Body Balm, Bath Oil, Soap, two Bath Tablets, Travel Candle, and Eau de Toilette.

No comments:

Post a Comment