Thursday, December 20, 2007

Are You Dreaming of Some White Chompers?

All I wanted for Christmas was pearly white teeth. And now, I have them – five days early – thanks to Aquafresh White Trays!

In the past, I’ve dabbled in the Crest White Strips; in fact, as I type this, there’s a half empty box sitting in the cabinet under my bathroom sink. I really tried hard to use them, but I just couldn’t get down with the strips. They slid around in my mouth, I couldn’t talk while they were in, and having to put those things on my teeth twice a day for 30 minutes was the final straw. I’m a busy woman and I don’t have time to spend an hour every day drooling on myself. Plus, after a few days of using the strips, my teeth became so sensitive that I quit using them altogether. Perhaps they work great – but I wouldn’t know because they were too much work, too much of an inconvenience, and required too much time.

Enter, my new best friends, Aquafresh White Trays. It’s the same concept as Crest’s strips – but on a whole ‘nother level. The pre-filled, disposable trays are soft and flexible, to offer a custom fit (they remind me of athletes' mouth guards). Not only do they fit my mouth perfectly, they also fit my lifestyle. Another bonus is the curvy shape of the trays allows the whitening gel to stay put and flow between teeth.

Here’s how it works:

1) Carefully peel back foil and remove tray.
2) Place trays on upper, then lower teeth; keep trays in your mouth for 30-40 minutes.
3) Repeat once daily for 5 days and for even better results, use for up to 7 days (I noticed a difference after only 3 days).

I wish I had digital photos to show you the difference...sorry 'bout that. But trust me, if your teeth could use some whitening - pick up this product. We ladies spend so much money on our face, nails, skin, and hair - and walk around with Starbucks-stained teeth; it's just not right!

My tooth transformation is proof you don’t need to go to a dentist for a bright smile…just head to your nearest supermarket or drugstore. But before you go, click here for a money-saving coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment