Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dear Santa, Define "Naughty"


Recently, my friend Samara (who reps Max Factor) sent me a package in the mail. When I opened it, an overabundance of glosses came tumbling out. The fact sheet that accompanied the products revealed that they were from the new Maxalicious Gloss Collection - an assortment of lip glosses in naughty and nice shades, to satisfy every woman’s inner dueling divas.

A few of the tubes particularly caught my eye, and upon inspection, I noticed that they were the “naughty” colors. Go figure.

So this past week, I was scheduled to meet up with some friends for cocktails after work. I left the office late that evening, so when I got home, I didn’t have a lot of time to primp. I quickly changed into a less corporate ensemble and layered Girl’s Night Out (left) over my Nars Viridiana lipstick before hurrying out the door.

Upon meeting up with my friends, I was greeted by a barrage of questions about my lip gloss. Part of me wanted to own my naughtiness and keep the secret to myself. But the nice side won out – and no one could believe that it was Max Factor!

With 13 shades of Glitz and 12 shades of Glaze, there’s a lip gloss for both sides of you. And at only $6.50 a pop, you won’t feel naughty for adding another tube (or two, or three) to your lip gloss arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment