Friday, December 7, 2007

Get Out Of My Face


Right now, I’m sitting at my computer waiting for my mud mask to dry (more on that later). What’s holding my hair back so that no stray strands end up stuck to my face? It’s my Aquis Microfiber Headband.

I purchased it at Home Goods for $5 earlier this year - but unlike some of the other impulse buys I made that day, this product was absolutely worth the money. Do I use it everyday? No, although I could and probably should. But it definitely comes in handy when I’m using masks and other treatments on my face and don’t want my hair getting caught in the product. Sure, you could just pull your hair back with an elastic band – but if you have bangs like me, you’ll find the Aquis Headband to be very practical.

The headband is a simple strip of plush microfiber with a velcro closure, that gently holds hair in place. Not only is it great at keeping your hair back while you're tending to your face with an at-home treatment, it’s especially helpful when it comes time to rinse said treatment off.

And just like a towel, when it gets dirty, simply toss it in the washing machine. Available at Amazon.com, Drugstore.com. and H20+.

No comments:

Post a Comment