Thursday, December 20, 2007

Don't Be Tempted


At a company holiday party last week, the conversation turned to beauty products – as it usually does when I’m around. Two coworkers told me the same harrowing story – okay, maybe I’m being a bit melodramatic, but it wasn’t a good story.

Both women recently paid a visit to their local Bath & Body Works and were tempted into purchasing items from the Holiday Temptations line (not a surprise, given the yummy packaging). After taking the products home and using them, they were taken aback by the stains left on their tubs and towels.

We never got around to discussing how well the products work, but let’s be real – a shower gel had better get me squeaky clean (and wash away my cellulite) if it's going to stain my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment