Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bliss Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk: A Retraction

Last month, I said some not-so-nice things about Bliss’ Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk. After my bad experience, I was going to toss out the bottle; but since it cost me $28, I found it another home.

Yesterday, my sister informed me that the cleanser has totally transformed her skin. After only three days of using it (in the AM and PM), she said the solution was aggressively unclogging her pores - without irritation or over-drying; her whiteheads were literally being pushed out of the pores in her t-zone, and she has seen a reduction in the number of breakouts.

So what’s the point of this parable? The moral is that products work differently on different people. So keep an open mind, and ask for samples - whenever possible - before you commit to a full-sized product.

No comments:

Post a Comment