Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008 - Luv, Spoiled Pretty


Happy New Year, Spoiled Pretty enthusiasts!

Thanks for doing your part to make 2007 such a memorable and special year for me. I appreciate your support of this blog more than I can articulate. So please accept my most sincere thanks.

The last five months have been fun, but the next twelve are going to be fierce. I’m just getting warmed up! If there’s any way I can enhance your reading experience, don’t hesitate to let me know. I welcome your suggestions and feedback.

Be sure to come back and visit me regularly – I so enjoy your company. Bookmark the site, or subscribe to receive updates in your email – so you can get spoiled every day! And don’t forget to tell your friends and family…I guarantee you all know a beauty addict who would also enjoy this site.

I wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous, and pretty 2008. Make a resolution to live every day to its fullest!

XOXO,

Daneen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment