Saturday, December 29, 2007

Star Style Secrets

Celebrities are expected to always look put-together and polished. They have the privilege of working with the most talented and sought-after pros in the beauty biz. The January 2008 issue of In Style has an article entitled “365 Star Style Secrets” to help women boost our style quotient with some celebrity know-how. The piece features insider tips and tricks – so you won’t end up on the 'What Were They Thinking' list.

Here are a few of my favs:


“To make lips look naturally pink, I put on – then wipe off – red lipstick and then apply clear gloss.” –Halle Berry


“I use Omega-3 oil – I love light oil on my skin. It’s one of my favorite feelings in the world.” -Gwyneth Paltrow


“My mom taught me to moisturize with cocoa butter because it’s natural.” –Eva Mendes


Joico K-Pak deep conditioner saves my dyed hair. I’ve tried everything and this works best.” –Kate Walsh


“Sometimes I put a dab of Jing Jang Crème on my eyelashes to make them shine.” -Ellen Pompeo


“The Japanese mascara Kiss Me by Blinc never smudges, and you can slide it off at the end of the day with a little water.” –Rebecca Romijn


“Curl lashes to open up eyes. Shu Uemura’s lash curler is the best.” –America Ferrera


“I’m super-conscious about my skin and have never gone to bed without washing my face with Cetaphil.” –Kate Bosworth


Mademoiselle by Essie is the perfect nude nail polish. Not too pink, white, or beige, it matches everything.” -Hayden Panettiere


“If I have doubts about my outfit, a red matte lipstick adds instant glamour. NARS Velvet Matte in Cruella is a true scarlet.” –Rashida Jones


“Eyes are the windows to the soul; I like mine to stand out with jewel tones.” –Angie Harmon


“Dr. Hauschka make the most amazing lip balm in the world.” –Jordana Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment