Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kate Somerville Is My Mom's Savior

Since learning about Kate Somerville earlier this year, I have been eager to try her skin care products. For the past 15 years, Somerville has devoted her life to addressing skin wellness, and is responsible for the sublime skin of Hollywood’s most lovely leading ladies – including, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, Debra Messing, Sandra Oh, and Kate Walsh.

So when my friend, Tracy, sent me some products to try – I was beyond excited. You should have seen me tearing into the box…I probably looked like one of the “infected” from that movie, 28 Days Later.

Anyway, inside the package were Kate Somerville’s Gentle Daily Wash, Quench Hydrating Serum, and Line Release Under Eye Repair. As I don’t really have under-eye issues, I re-gifted the latter product to my grateful mother – who suffers from dark circles; and after using it for a while, this is what she told me:

The Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair is awesome! I have been using it for approximately 10 days and the results are amazing. With this product, I saw a difference very quickly – but then I thought that, perhaps, it was all in my mind. That is, until your sister came home for Christmas break and she asked me what makeup I had on under my eyes. I proudly said, ‘I am not wearing anything.’ Her reply was WOW, and said she was so used to seeing my dark circles poorly masked by pancake concealer, that she just had to ask.

Daneen, please tell your readers that for my under-eye problem, this is my savior. I researched the price, and when I learned it costs $125.00, I did not raise an eyebrow. For me this product is worth its weight in gold. Thanks, Kate Somerville...thanks, Daneen!

Thank you, Mom, for the great review! More Kate Somerville product reviews to come, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment