Monday, December 31, 2007

Obey Your Body


Thanks to a tip from the Beauty Blogging Junkie, I took a trip to a kiosk at the Montgomery Mall, outside of Philadelphia. This stand sells Obey Your Body, a complete line of skin care and spa products that are made in Israel using original Dead Sea minerals, water, and mud.

If you’re in the Philly area, I highly recommend that you pay this kiosk a visit. But don’t plan on drive-buy (your visit will take 10-15 minutes) – because the salesman is all about showmanship. He’s going to do demonstrations, tell jokes, and enlighten you about the healing powers of the Dead Sea. The routine almost takes on a magic show-esque quality. But trust me, it’s all worth it...because when you get the products home and try them for yourself, that’s when the real magic happens.

My mom, sister, and I all purchased The Ultimate Nail Care Kit, which contains a nail file, buffer, cuticle oil, and hand & body lotion. But the standout of the bunch is the nail buffer – which is unlike any other I have ever used. In the time that it usually takes for me to locate my bottle of clear polish, I buffed my way to super-shiny nails.

I took some before and after photos (left) – and while impressive, my digital camera could not accurately capture how reflective my nails look. Unfortunately, it can only be appreciated in person.

Don’t live anywhere near Philadelphia? No problem. You can still Obey Your Body by visiting the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment