Friday, December 28, 2007

Get A Pillowy Pout Sans Surgery or Stinging

I’m a brown girl. So when I tried PlumpLips IceSticks from Freeze 24/7 in FirstFrost (iridescent bubble gum pink), I expected disaster. I don’t usually gravitate towards pale lip colors because they wash me out. And I’ve been burned, quite literally, by irritating lip plumpers in the past.

So when I looked in the mirror, after applying FirstFrost to my lips, I was shocked…in the best way possible. The product soothed, subtly plumped, and gave my pout a sheer wash of color – without any stinging or pain, just a cool tingle. The formula is soft and moisturizing, so tackiness isn’t an issue. The most exciting feature of the PlumpLips IceSticks is its ability to enhance the natural color of your lips – by increasing circulation to the lip surface.

Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Katie Holmes, and Renee Zellweger are reported fans.

I'm glad that I kept an open mind, because I love this lip product. I would absolutely purchase again…and I am anxious to try the other seven shades (Brr..Berry, WindChill, ArcticGlaze, FrostBitten, PlumCicle, CherryIce, and Clear).

No comments:

Post a Comment