Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Down With Dermatitis!

I have eczema. Not all year round. Just December through March. Sometimes, it’s just a minor annoyance. Other days, I’m covered with dry patches and the itchiness is almost too much to endure. Luckily, this year, I came prepared for battle – and I think I’ve found a product to help me defeat my dermatitis.

Skin MD Natural is a lotion that is immediately absorbed, hydrates without greasiness, and transforms the outer layer of skin into an invisible shield. What I love most about the product is that it protects my skin from the cold weather outside, dry heat inside, and harsh chemical irritants.

Every year, when my eczema starts to spread, I reach for the steroid cream - which I hate to do because it’s very tedious, you need to cover every dry patch to keep it under control, and your skin can become immune to the medicine. This is another reason why I am so excited about this product – it won’t cure my eczema, but it’ll control it so that steroids become a last resort.

I know some of you are thinking, “I don’t have eczema. What can Skin MD Natural do for me?” Because it helps skin to retain moisture and lasts for four hours (even after washing your hands), it is especially helpful to anyone who experiences dry skin – particularly, doctors and nurses who constantly wash their hands, or cancer patients who experience dry skin from cancer treatments.

A 4-ounce bottle (1-2 month supply, with daily use) is $25, but if you plan to buy in bulk, check out the Christmas Specials. And if you’re still not persuaded, Skin MD Natural offers samples so you can decide for yourself. For a $2 postage and handling charge, they’ll send you a two sample packets.

Skin MD Natural is available at drustores, supermarkets, and at skinmdnatural.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment