Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tapasee in double role as a muslim girl



South India's new sensation is riding Tapasee with high successand Aadukalam Jhummandi Naadam, her debut in Telugu and Tamil films, respectively.

The doe-eyed beauty that is flooded with offers these days, is nowwith the debut of Malayalam megastar Mammootty starrerDoubles, which is set to hit screens soon.

Clarification of its role in doubles, Tapasee said .. "I play the character of a Muslim girl Saira Banu's role is brief, but important as Saira brings a twist in the tale of Sir Mammootty plays the role of Mrs. Nadia Giri and his twin sister Gowrie. "
I feel happy that I bagged this film. I was offered Doubles in January 2010, which was before my debut Telugu. director to meon the spot in one of the advertising billboard, and so he decidedto throw me. We started filming only December 2010 and I had ablast during the shooting of Ms. Nadia Saiju and Suraj, "she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment