Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tamannaah said that some rumors came out

Tamannaah is hurt by a sharp rumor circulating around Tollywood.

According to rumors, she tortured the producer of her new movie100% love over her salary.

Speaking to reporters in Hyderabad, Tamannaah said that some rumors came out, when I set foot in the industry. "But I never took them seriously. Now, this particular design rumors of a dispute between me and the producer of bothers me. "

The heroine maintains that there's absolutely no difference to anyone in the film industry, Telugu and Tamil. "In fact, I never fix my salary. I like the way the manufacturers determine the amount based on my request. In addition, the manufacturer of 100% Loveis very happy that I'm dubbing,"she said.
Rumors that the beginning of his career, Tamanna Bhatia, milky white petite beauty has signed a contract with the producer AlluAravind mega according to sources. on the contract, shouldTamanna unrestricted days to shoot to pay mind blowing 5 lakhs.The amount is huge at this time for this sexy girl, but now is happy over this cutie as she is currently charging as much as a crore.

No comments:

Post a Comment