Friday, April 15, 2011

Siddharth plans for Tamil movies



Hot and happening hero is Siddharth biligual 180, are made ​​in Tamil and Telugu, will grace the screens of Andhra Pradesh and  Tamil Nadu on June 10 at the same time.

Ace director Mani Ratnam's recent audio from the movie Sathyam Cineplex. Songs were composed by Sharreth.

180 is back to film in Tamil as Siddharth had no Tamil movies in the last seven years. Speaking of this, the actor said. "I've been waiting for the right script I wanted to make a film that capitilize on my strength and will also creatively satisfy me 180 was perfect I hope that the 180th. will be well and look forward to not only work in more Tamil films but also of good quality movies in other languages​​. "

Produced under the banner of Cinema and Aghal SPI Films, 180,has two heroines Nithya Menen and Priya Anand, music and visuals Sharreth by Balasubramanian.

No comments:

Post a Comment