Friday, April 15, 2011

Ram Charan fourth film is "Merupu"

                               Ram Charan - Ram Charan "Merupu'
Ram Charan fourth film is "Merupu" under the direction of Dharani, announced today at Rama Naidu studios. Some T-Town stars graced the event. Mega Star Chiranjeevi sounded the clap board while Ramanaidu muhurat shot camera is turned on.
"Merupu" is produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain jointly. Kajal Agarwal plays the role of the woman in the film. The film has dialogues by Paruchuri Brothers, Music Devi Sri Prasad, photos by PC Sreeram Thota Tharani art and editing VT Vijayan.
For now, Dharani said: "This is my first film in this banner. There are high expectations of Ram Charan This Magadheera and prepared the script in line with expectations. Merupu means a lightening strike. There is high tension in the film. The history of the film is about how the boy reached his destination. There will be lots of commercial elements in this film. "
Devi Sri Prasad, the film's director, said: "I liked the title a lot. I'm at work for the first time in Dharani. There are musical lover. I'm excited to work for the film, which PC Sreeram work for him. I'm a good friend, Ram Charan This since childhood. He came to my house and play with musical instruments. This is a good story and song sequences are very good. Ram Charan This is known from the legendary dances and I'm preparing the songs fit into the picture. There will be six songs. "
This Ram Charan said: "This is a good commercial script. I felt good, after hearing the story, and caters to all sections of the audience. I am glad that the PC Sreeram works for my film. I knew that NV Prasad, since I was a kid. Devi Sri Prasad is my friend from childhood. I listened to the songs and like them. I am doing a unique character in the film. This will be determined by today's youth. It is a story about how a boy becomes a winner. There is a rhythm in the story. Manufacturers spend a good amount of money on this film. "

No comments:

Post a Comment