Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jr.NTR to signed Malabar gold in A.P




Young Tiger jr. NTR  has signed a two-year contract with the SouthIndia Jewellery retail group Malabar Gold to be their brand ambassador in the country.

"While supporting the brand is a mystery to me, I'm proud to beassociated with Malabar Gold. Confidence is a key factor in endorsing a brand and trust of Malabar Gold, "said Jr NTR mediapersons while addressing on Sunday after signing an agreement topromote Brand.


Notably, earlier there were reports that Prince Mahesh Babu will bethe brand ambassador of Malabar Gold in Andhra Pradesh. "It is true that women are more generally associated with gold, but people who buy gold, for women," NTR Jr. joked when asked about a more positive heroes of gold and jewelry brands.


"People may feel that I'm too young to support the brand of gold and jewelry. But I tell you, I'm getting married in a few days and I am glad to learn more about the gold, " he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment