Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Doll up refuses to Nithya Menen



After making its presence in Mollywood, Tollywood, and Sandalwood, talented Malayalam actress Nithya Menen is now making a foray into Tamil with the bilingual Siddharth 180, aremade ​​in Tamil and Telugu.

In 180, directed by Siddharth mentor in P. Jayendra, Nithya plays the role of a photo journalist. Notably, she studied journalism,Manipal Institute of Communication.



"As a student of journalism, the role of immediate contact with the seat when I heard the script. But it's primarily a love story, but carry the camera around the film. 180 is my second film in Tamil after my superhit Telugu in Ala Modalaindi. Yes, 180 is an important film for me because I have to live up to expectations created by Ala and also the challenge of satisfying the audience in Tamil, "excited Nithya said in an interview.


She also said that in his career less than three years, has refused many films with big heroes because of the lack of significant roles and is determined to not just meaningful films. "I want to work in major movies you can watch with my dad, without shame. I'm talented and should be only part of good cinema with roles that have a strong great opportunities for me to act. So why do I have a dolland dance around the tree I'm not done for it! I choose any of my films with care, "she added

No comments:

Post a Comment