Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sisterhood of the Gorgeous Gals


Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn at the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 premiere.


I have a total girl crush on America...usually, she can do no wrong in my eyes. But I must admit that I'm not loving the Amy Winehouse-inspired makeup and hair. However, she redeemed herself with a stunning strapless Brian Reyes dress and Christian Louboutin stilettos. America said, "I'm not sure if people recognized me, but I definitely got some strange looks!"


Blake is resplendent in a tangerine Gucci gown. I'm totally digging the microbraids.


Amber shocked me - and not in a good way - by wearing pants. From the photos, it looks like someone took an old bridesmaids dress and fashioned it into a jumpsuit-esque ensemble. The makeup is meh. And the hair is so boring, I'm falling asleep just looking at it. I mean, I'm sporting the same hairstyle right now...but I'm not at a Hollywood premiere standing next to Serena VanderWoodsen.


Alexis absolutely blew me away with her glowing skin and punchy lip color. This Gilmore girl certainly grew up! Her hair was pulled back in a simple (yet chic) bun, allowing her gorgeous face to take center stage. Check out those baby blues! Alexis gets my vote for best-dressed - she paired her black ribbon-trimmed dress by Mischen with strappy gladiator heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment