Monday, July 28, 2008

You Glow Girl: ModelCo Body Meringue Bronze Glow


This past weekend, my sis, Lauren, finally caught up to her ID and turned 21. On the agenda for Saturday night was a Sex And The City-inspired partay at a hip lounge, with loud music and libations.

Pre-celebration, Lauren coached me on exactly what to wear (LBD from Arden B), how to style my hair (flipped at the ends, volume at the crown, and side-swept bangs), and my makeup look (bronze smoky eye, a hint of color on the cheeks, and glossy pale lip)…just in case premature Alzheimer’s had set in and I forgot how to work it.

So, just to prove that I’m still stylish and hip in my old age – I decided to up the beauty ante by self-tanning with ModelCo Body Meringue Bronze Glow, an all-in-one instant bronze shimmer and gradual self-tanner with skin-firming benefits. This weightless foam hydrates, protects, and leaves the skin feeling firm while offering a light buildable, natural tan. After smoothing the foam on (absolutely no mess whatsoever), a light instant bronze appeared so I could see exactly where I applied. I waited 10 minutes for it to dry, and over the next few hours, my tan gradually deepened...and left a subtle, sexy shimmer on my skin for added glow.

The best part about this product? Skin is left feeling firm and toned with active ingredient SLIMFIT® LS 9509 - which works to reduce the appearance of the visible orange peel effect associated with cellulite. I can’t remember the last time my gams looked this good! My only pet peeve, however, was the scent...but it was faint and easy to overlook, considering how blinded I was by my gorgeous golden glow. I would have topped off my tan with a spritz of ModelCo’s Airbrush Shimmer Luminizer, but I didn’t want to steal the spotlight from the birthday girl.


ModelCo Body Meringue Bronze Glow is available at Sephora and modelco.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment