Thursday, July 3, 2008

L'Oréal Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer Oil-Free Lotion


L’Oreal says...

This unique, lightweight hydrator creates a more flawless complexion. The oil-free formula instantly smoothes skin’s surface and evens tone.

Strength building benefits:
* Builds strength deep within skin’s surface
* Reinforces skin’s matrix to add fullness, improve elasticity, and renew skin’s eveness from within
* Strengthens from between skin’s layers
* Helps promote healthy collagen production to fortify skin’s structure and support
* Smoothes the surface layer
* Boosts cellular renewal to help erase fine lines, and instantly hydrates for more even, light-reflective skin

Spoiled Pretty says…

As part of their 2007 Best of Beauty Awards, Allure Magazine honored L'Oréal Paris Skin Genesis line with the Breakthrough Award. Here’s why…the products are formulated with patented Pro-Xylane, an exclusive L'Oréal molecule seven years in the making that strengthens skin and reignites cell activity layers.

I’m no chemist, so I can’t really speak to the science behind Skin Genesis. But as a beauty addict, I can safely say that the Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer Oil-Free Lotion ranks up there with the best facial moisturizers I’ve ever tried.

First, I love how my skin literally drinks it in. When I apply the lotion after exfoliating, better shield your eyes because my skin is positively luminescent. It also does an excellent job of keeping the greasies at bay - so if your face is on the shinier side, I would absolutely recommend this lotion. And in the few weeks that I’ve been using it, I have noticed an improvement in my skin’s firmness and tone. I’m not the best at using skin treatments consistently – I’m forgetful and easily distracted. But I never leave the house without moisturizer, so I love that this one has multiple benefits.

There’s just one caveat. Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer Oil-Free Lotion doesn’t contain sunscreen. It just seems a little odd that a product aims to prevent and reverse signs of aging, yet doesn’t offer sun protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment