Tuesday, July 22, 2008

90210 No They Didn't


In a brilliant and calculated move, OPI is set to debut a limited-edition nail polish collection inspired by our favorite Beverly Hills spoiled brats. Color details and names have yet to be revealed, but I predict that the Andrea and David shades will be the bombs of the bunch. The line is scheduled to launch in tandem with the 90210 spinoff's fall premiere.

Just my two cents - and kinda off topic: Why CW decided to resurrect 90210 when they already have Gossip Girl is beyond me. There's no way this re-hashed mess can top Blair and Serena's exploits. I'd love to be proved wrong, but I suspect that 90210 (version 2.0) will be little more than a springboard for original cast alums (Shannen Doherty and Jenny Garth) and other washed-up tv stars (yeah, I'm talkin' about you, Lori Loughlin and Rob Estes).

Source: Nylon Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment