Thursday, July 31, 2008

If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right


Lately, my bedtime routine involves removing my contact lenses, washing my face, applying Bioelements Recovery Serum, and curling up with Bitter Is The New Black before drifting off to sleep. But everytime I apply the silky, emollient product, it just feels so wrong...like I've accidentally grabbed a bottle of silicone hair serum and smeared it all over my face. Yes, it feels wrong. But when used consistently, you'll understand why it's so right.

"Super-charged with a skin-repairing blend of lipids, ceramides and aromatherapist oils," Recovery Serum repairs and soothes damaged, over-exfoliated or aging skin and restores its moisture barrier. Apply it in the AM, and marvel at how your makeup goes on smoother and lasts longer, thanks to the smooth-as-glass finish it gives the skin. Or apply in the PM and wake up all glowy and gorgeous.

And that silicone feel? That's just temporary. Mere minutes after application, your face will drink in the Recovery Serum like it's your skin's J-O-B. And all that's left is a healthy, dewy glow. Pretty slick, right?

Bioelements Recovery Serum retails for $62.00 and is only available at select salons and spas. Click here to find a location near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment