Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Membership Has Its Privileges: Ideeli.com


Look at my luscious new handbag. Don’t you just love it? For the past few weeks, I’ve been tempted by quite a few pretty purses. But something told me to hold out…to wait for true love. And as soon as I laid my eyes on this heavenly handbag, I thanked that little voice inside my head.

The “Laguna” bag from Abaco, a hard-to-find French label, retails for $750. But I scooped this baby up (in dove gray) for just $250 – thanks to Ideeli.com.

Ideeli is a members-only shopping community for trendsetting women. The website offers authentic, luxury handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, and more…for up to 90% off the original price! There are 4 to 6 shopping events per week, plus incredible giveaways – like this Tessuto Multicolor Tote by Prada (original price: $1650.00).

Ideeli has been featured in O Magazine and The New York Times. And here’s what cnet News.com had this to say about Ideeli: "It's Woot.com meets 'The Devil Wears Prada.'"

If you love the idea of paying $239 for a $600 pair of Christian Lacroix shoes, or $110 for $350 Gucci sunglasses – get thee to Ideeli. There's just one catch …Ideeli.com membership is by referral only. Lucky for you, I’m a member. If you want to join the club (membership is free), email me at spoiledpretty@gmail.com - be sure to include the email address where you would like your invite delivered.

You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment