Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ModelCo Behavior

Since it came into my possession, I have been spraying myself silly with ModelCo’s Shimmer Airbrush Illuminizer. This long-lasting, luminous mist contains light-reflecting pigments that evenly cover your face and body with a shimmery, youthful glow.

On my arms...ssshhh
On my legs…ssshhh
On my décolletage…ssshhh

Vitamin E and Chamomile moisturize and soothe, and the pink frangipani fragrance lightly scents skin with a heavenly essence. Worn on its own or layered over makeup, Shimmer Airbrush Illuminizer is so sexy. You’ll be mist-ified!


Go ahead...click on the picture above and see the shimmer for yourself.

And for sinfully-scented, shimmering locks, lightly mist over your hair. Just be prepared to have girls all in up in your grill asking you how you got that glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment