Tuesday, July 8, 2008

80s Ladies Week: You Need Lise Watier Havana Dry Oil Today...Not Tomorrow!


Back in the mid-eighties, I wanted to be an orphan. But not just any orphan…little orphan Annie. As a musically-inclined rugrat, I couldn’t imagine anything better than singing and dancing around all day, not going to school, and getting into shenanigans with my best girlfriends.

I would watch my VHS tape recording of Annie incessantly. I watched that movie like it was my J-O-B. And when the tape wasn’t in the VCR, I was playing the soundtrack on my Fisher Price record player. My mom probably cursed the day that she bought that record, because from then on, I was running around the house acting out every scene and practicing the songs like I was Broadway-bound. With a red cheerleading pom-pom perfectly perched on my head, I belted out “Tomorrow” like there was no tomorrow.

Okay, enough of my trip down memory lane. It’s 80s Ladies Week here at Spoiled Pretty and, today, my product review is inspired by my favorite childhood movie. You know how the orphans sang "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile?" Well, while that may be true, this beauty junkie insists you’re never fully dressed without Lise Watier’s new Havana Dry Oil Body Glow.



Picture it…it’s Friday or Saturday night. You're getting ready to go out with your man or meet up with your friends. You’re wearing a pair of kitten heels that would make Carrie Bradshaw blush and you’ve got your freakum dress on. But you’re not ready until you dress your arms, legs, and décolletage in Havana Dry Oil. The luxurious texture of this dry oil melts on the skin, and its golden shimmering pearls reflect the light to leave the skin with a luminous tan.

If this stuff was available in the make-believe 1930s, Miss Hannigan would certainly slather some on before her mid-day tryst with Mr. Bundles, the laundry man.

Formulated with a light sunscreen and enriched with emollients and antioxidant Vitamin E, Havana Dry Oil penetrates quickly, leaving skin silky smooth, without any greasy or oily residue…so you don’t “shine like the top of the Chrystler Building.” And the baby oil scent smells heavenly!

Digging 80s Ladies Week? Be sure to check out Amber’s 80s inspired product review over at Beauty Blogging Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment