Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MAC Metalist and Neon 8 Nail Lacquer


Hello, my pretties. Meet Metalist and Neon 8, two pretty polishes from MAC's Neo Sci-Fi collection. The former is described as a "neutral coppertone with white pearl," the latter as "bright orange with matching pearl."

I'm partial to Metalist - it's the perfect compliment to my summer tan. Neon 8 is good, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it great. It just didn't do it for me. But don't take my word for it...the shade is sold out online, so someone is feeling it.

The formula is long-lasting, and is enriched with conditioners and UV protection.

I've been walking around for nearly two weeks with mismatched nails (a running joke at work). What kind of self-respting beauty blogger does that? Anyway, I've gotta go...I'm overdue for a date with the polish remover.

Toodeloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment