Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trend Alert: Fluorescent Fingernails


Fancy yourself a nail trendsetter like Rihanna? Then the next addition to your beauty arsenal must be Essie's Neon Collection.

Even if you're a bit color-shy, your little piggies will love these polishes. In fact, these eye-popping shades are so sublime, your fingers will be jealous that your toes are having all the fun!


The Neon Collection consists of four va-va-voom varnishes:

Short Shorts: shockingly flamingo pink (see above)
Mini Shorts: vibrant orange pop
Shorty Pants: light up the night electric yellow
Bermuda Shorts: high-voltage violet

Each color is such a superstar, it's hard to play favorites. I can tell you my mom's fave, though...she pleaded and pestered me until I surrendered Bermuda Shorts.

Essie's Neon Collection is limited-edition, so get 'em while they're hot. And they're hot, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment