Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes Luscious Pink


This August, Mariah Carey will unveil Luscious Pink, her second fragrance with Elizabeth Arden.

"This scent is feminine, flirtatious and fun, and truly reflects where I am in my life now, after an incredible year,” Mariah says. "The response from my fans with my debut scent was overwhelming, and I can't wait to see what happens with my second Luscious fragrance."

Luscious Pink, a sparkling floral, has top notes of Sicilian bergamot, Ocean Breeze accord and sparkling Bellini accord; a heart of Tahitian Tiare petals, lily of the valley and pink peony, and a drydown of bright blond woods, creamy sandalwood and white musk, which has been described as "a floral melody that is as enveloping as Mariah’s voice."

The collection includes eau de parfum sprays in three sizes: 1 oz. ($39.50), 1.7 oz. ($55) and 3.3 oz. ($65) — as well as a 6.8-oz. body lotion ($28). Luscious Pink will be sold in 2,000 U.S, department stores, and will also be available in Japan.

I’m a big fan of M, Mariah’s first fragrance – so I’m anxious to get a whiff of her sophmore scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment