Monday, June 30, 2008

Oops...My Bad


Life has been crazy busy for your resident beauty junkie. With all that I've got going on, I am a wee bit behind on my posts. Please accept my apologies. Believe me, I wish I could give you all of the beauty reviews and news that you crave...I really do. But juggling my real job, joining the gym, and community service doesn't leave me much spare time - and I've been spending most of that sleeping and doing laundry.

I'm getting better at this time management thing, so look for regular posts to resume very soon...and be sure to check back tomorrow for another insanely fabulous giveaway!!!

I hope you've been enjoying my In The Bag Summer Beauty Giveaways. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go check it out...you don't know what you've been missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment