Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ashes, Ashes, We All Get Smooth: MAC Future Earth


When I popped by my parents’ house today, I was warmly greeted by their housekeeper, Ruth, whom I haven’t seen in a while. “Marriage certainly agrees with you. You’re positively glowing,” she said.

Marriage to Mr. Spoiled Pretty is bliss...but I have to admit that MAC, not my man, is most likely responsible for my radiant skin.

MAC’s Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, from the Future Earth collection is made of natural volcanic ash and sugar crystals. When I twisted the cap off of the jar, the oily, mineral-rich scrub kinda reminded me of Primordial soup.

It doesn’t look like something you’d want to smear all over your face, but with its promises of softer, smoother, clearer and less-oily skin, I did just that. Not too cute, I know…but wait until you see your skin after you wash it off. Mwah!

The Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher is another product from the Future Earth collection that does double duty. This dual-sided lip stick exfoliates to scrub away scaly skin, and conditions lackluster lips. Pucker up!

No comments:

Post a Comment