Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Makeup Tips From Kim Kardashian


Women can't get enough of Kim Kardashian. Considering the public's fascination with her makeup choices and tips, I'm surprised she's not working to develop her own line of cosmetics. Anyways, Kim answered some beauty-related fan mail on her website today. This time, it's all about eyes.

So, as usual, I am re-publishing on Spoiled Pretty - complete with links and spelling corrections. Enjoy, pretties!

Ruby asks:
Kim, do you wear eyelash extensions? I am so amazed by how long and perfect your eyelashes always appear... not to mention that both of your sisters and your mom have the same perfect look.

Kim answers:
No, I do not wear eyelash extensions, Ruby. But I just started using an eyelash grower called Revitalash. It's amazing! It makes your eyelashes grow soooo much!

Kim [another Kim, not Kim K] asks:
Kim....You, your mom and your sisters eyelashes are ALWAYS beautiful. I wanted to know what brand of falsies you use or where do you guys get them done?

Kim answers:
We wear lashes from a company called Red Cherry, but Khloe never wears them. Kourtney, my mom and I only wear them out at night to events or parties. We have very long eye lashes to start with and the trick is to use two different kinds of mascara and really take your time putting it on!

Mla asks:
Hi Kim! Thanx for giving us your makeup regimen! We really appreciated this, but I wanted to know the color you use on your eyebrows. They always look so perfect! Do you use pencil or what!? Thanx again, and stay nice and cool!

Kim answers:
I use a MAC brown eyeshadow to fill them in a little bit. It's called Walnut. It works really well for me. If I need to fill in some more, I use the MAC eyebrow pencil called Lingering.

For more of Kim's beauty secrets and favorite products, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment