Monday, June 9, 2008

Found: Makeup For Your Hair


You know how primer creates a perfect canvas for foundation application, by filling in fine lines and pores? Well, what would you say if I told you that I found a product that does the same thing for your hair? Get out, you say?!?! No, you get out!

Porosity, a leave-in spray by White Sands, is marketed as “makeup for hair.” The product acts as a concealer, filling in the blemishes found in each hair strand transforming dry, damaged locks into “illuminating, flawless hair.”

But does it work? As per the instructions, I have been lightly spraying on my towel-dried hair, after shampooing and conditioning. After blow-drying an styling my hair, I noticed a marked improvement in the appearance of my hair. It had a nice gloss to it, and my ends didn’t seem as damaged. My hair felt healthier too…softer and silkier. Porosity made my highlights more brilliant and added a lovely, light fragrance to my hair.

Porosity even improves the effectiveness and performance of chemical and other salon services. From correcting blonde tones to increasing hair color performance, Porosity can also be used to:

• Bleach Highlights: If added to the mixture, Porosity speeds up the processing time and allows the bleach to achieve optimum performance levels. This results in even tones. Immediately eliminate blotchy blondes and bleeding at the scalp since Porosity moistens the bleach while lifting.

• Color Processing: If added to your color, it enhances the tone of your color and creates ultimate shine.

• Pre-Wrap for Perms: If applied before a perm, it equalizes each strand’s porosity and achieves a consistent curl pattern from end to end. Instantly achieve incredible waves on all hair types.

Porosity is available at whitesandsproducts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment