Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Comptoir Sud Pacifique at TJ Maxx!!!


Guess what I found at TJ Maxx? If you read the title of the post, you already know. But I'm super excited - so let's play a game. I'm going to ask you the question again...and this time, you're going to pretend you don't know the answer. M'kay?

Guess what I found at TJ Maxx today? Comptoir Sud Pacifique!!! Yay!!!

Before anyone could get wise to my serendipitous discovery, I hastily threw Aloha Tiare Exotically Rich Body Butter and Vanilla Abricot Transporting Bath and Shower Gel into my cart. As you can see from the price tag, I only paid $5.99 each!

If you live near the Jenkintown, PA location...go get you some. I left a few on the shelf for you. I also spied Frederic Fekkai shampoos and conditioners (for $14) and Tan For All Seasons Scrub + Color Self-Tanning Set (for the low, low price of $16!).

No comments:

Post a Comment