Thursday, June 5, 2008

Barry Fletcher Silk N Shine Finishing Gloss


My hair is like the black hole of shine. Your average, run-of-the-mill shine enhancer doesn’t work on me. That is, unless I apply two, three, and four times the recommended amount. But by then, my hair is either so greasy or weighed down with product, what’s the point?

A few weeks ago, during my visit to the Giovanni & Pileggi salon, Franc used a silicone spray on my hair that made it gleam. It was glossy as all get-out, and I excitedly inquired about the product, what was in it, and where I could get my get me some. Franc was kind enough to share that information with me, and now I’m passing on the secret to all of you.

Barry Fletcher’s Silk N Shine is a vitamin enriched, non-aerosol, finishing gloss. It’s very lightweight, so there’s no build-up. And it doesn’t take much to get your shine on. The formula contains no alcohol, so it doesn’t dry hair out. In fact, it seals in moisture. But what really sets this product apart is how it makes your hair feel like silk. For real, for real.

Just one caution: Silk N Shine is meant to be applied after hair is styled. It should not be used in conjunction with thermal tools.

Watch the following video, in which Barry Fletcher extols the virtues of this miracle product. It’s pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment