Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've Got You Babe

While accompanying my mom on a recent trip to the Willow Grove Mall, I found myself drawn - like a moth to a flame - to the NARS counter at Bloomingdale's.

I was beyond thrilled to have finally hunted down the elusive Galapagos Eye Shadow, which was sold out at the first four stores I had visited. Before ringing me up, the saleswoman asked if my order was complete. I said yes, but then my eyes were seduced by the beauty of Babe Lip Gloss. It took me all of 30 seconds to decide that my lips would look delicious drenched in its sheer, fruit-punch red goodness.

I've worn Babe every day since, and I'm enamored. Punch drunk love, I call it.

NARS is available at Amazon.com, Bloomingdale's, Blue Mercury, Lord and Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment