Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lise Watier Summer 2008: La Toscana


Yesterday, Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary with dinner at Barclay Prime, a “luxury boutique steakhouse” in the Rittenhouse section of Philadelphia. My dress and heels were basic black, so I decided to wear color on my eyes. Lise Watier’s new summer collection, La Toscana, provided the perfect palette to make my peepers pop!




The shadows in the Eye Quartet in Mer (Sea Turquoise, Satin Terracotta, Soft and Matte Sand, and a Rose-Brown bathed with Golden Sheen) have been baked on a ceramic tile to pay homage to Tuscany. They can be used wet or dry; dry for a light, diaphanous effect, or wet for an intense, opaque finish.

I lined the inner rims of my eyes with the Glitter Pencil in Turquoise – a smooth, pigment-rich liner.

If you’re more “turf” than “surf”, try the Terre Quartet and Glitter Pencil in Vert.

And be sure to check out La Toscana’s other offerings:

Pink Marble Blush Powder
Toscana Gloss Sticks (ultra-hydrating with an olive oil base)
Havana Dry Oil Body Glow
Havana Precious Bronzing Pearls
Havana Sun Dust Bronzing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment