Friday, June 20, 2008

Spoiled Pretty Featured on The Beauty of Life


Every Friday, the always-adorable Jamie of The Beauty of Life profiles fellow beauty bloggers and industry professionals for her First Look Fridays series. Today, the spotlight is on Spoiled Pretty.

Get on over there to learn some Spoiled Pretty secrets – like why I started blogging, the origins of the blog name, and my five beauty essentials (think you know what they are?), and the inane reason for the photo above. But before you head on over, here’s a little something to whet your appetite:

Daneen's blog is one of my must-reads every day because she's got such a unique take on beauty -- I feel like I'm listening to a friend tell me about her favorite products every time I read one of her posts!

Aw shucks. Thanks, Jamie! Now take it away

No comments:

Post a Comment