Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag...I'm It

Amber tagged me to answer six questions about myself, abiding by the following rules:

* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Okay, and away we go…

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I had just wrapped up my sophomore at Ursinus College. I remember being pretty impressed with myself for successfully making a case to drop my dreaded bio major, but keep my pre-med full scholarship (hooray…no more messing with icky Drosophila!)

That summer, I answered a help wanted ad in the paper, announcing an immediate opening in publishing; that opportunity turned out to be a receptionist position at a newspaper covering the exciting world of construction equipment. I got my first car that year, a 1984 Mazda RX-7 that I called Scarlett, thanks to her red leather interior.

What are five things on your to-do list today?
* Make an appointment to join new gym
* Catch up on some overdue product reviews
* Mail some giveaway prizes to winners
* Paint my nails
* Avoid outdoors as much as possible (it’s 98 degrees and humid in Philly)

Snacks you enjoy?
I try not to snack. But when I do, I enjoy Doritos, pretzels, popcorn, bananas, and peanuts (especially the ones still in the shells)…I like having to work for it.

I also have a weakness for Funyuns.

Places you've lived?
Philadelphia, PA
Glenside, PA
Collegeville, PA

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
* Stop working
* Pay off my bills and school loans…and those of my parents and loved ones
* Travel the world and buy homes in the places I love the most
* Bribe some theater producer to let me star on Broadway
* Start my own non-profit organization in Philadelphia

People you want to know more about?
My ancestors. And Jeff Buckley.

I'm tagging Marina at Makeup Loves Me, Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic, Wes at Honey Brown Sugar, Jennifer at Beauty in Real Life, Kristen at Sugar Shock, and Carleen at Girl Gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment