Saturday, June 21, 2008

Knock Knock. Who’s There? Orange!


My complexion has orange undertones. So when MAC sent me samples of Neo Sci-Fi to review and I unwrapped Electro Lipstick, I was like, “Well, what am I supposed to do with this?” The neon tangerine case isn’t too far off from the “bright orange lustre” lipstick inside the tube.

But be not afraid. Once again, MAC pulls a fast one. Electro is genius. I didn’t think I could pull off a such a carroty color, but this shade has made me a believer. My only advice is to keep the rest of your makeup minimal. Don’t make the mistake of going overboard on the eyes or glopping gloss over top of the lipstick. You don’t need it. All you need is Electro plus your pretty face.

Don’t think you can wear orange? Think I’m the exception to the rule? My friends Kristen and Toya are also enamored with Electro. Check out their reviews.

In the photo above, I paired MAC Electro with two coats of Shu Uemura Precise Volume Mascara Waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment